Check-in and check-out times
- Check-in time is 1 pm. Early check-ins are not permitted.
- Check-out time is 10:30 am. Sites must be clean upon departure and all garbage and recycling is properly disposed of in the provided bins.
Maximum Stay at Quesnel RV & Campground:
- Campers can stay up to four consecutive days and then must leave the campground for 72 hours before re-booking.
- Pets must be always on a leash in the campground.
- Pets must be quiet and under control.
- Pet waste must be picked up and discard in provided bins.
- Quiet time is between 10 pm to 7 am.
- No excessive noise or generators is permitted during quiet time.
- Music must be kept at reasonable volume levels and turned off at 10 pm.
- Complaints about excessive noise can be made to our Campground Host.
Vehicles and parking
- One vehicle with trailer or towed vehicle permitted per campsite.
- Not more than one RV per campsite.
- All vehicles staying beyond 10 pm must have their own campsite
- All vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas or in designated campsites. No parking on any campground lanes or park roads. Please talk with Campground Host if you need assistance about where to park.
- Park speed limit: 10 km/hr.
- Due to limited parking on site, visitors are limited to one vehicle and a maximum four people.
- Visitor parking is designated.
- Visitors must vacate the premises by 10 pm. Only registered campers are permitted onsite after 10 pm.
- If you’re uncertain where to park, please contact our Campground Host.
Campfires and BBQs
- Campfires are prohibited.
- Propane powered fire pits are permitted.
- BBQs, hibachis, and camp stoves are permitted. Please protect picnic tables and the ground by placing aluminum foil under your BBQ, hibachi, and camp stove.
Trees and vegetation
- Please do not climb on or destroy trees or shrubs.
- Do not drive over grass or vegetation.
- Fireworks and flares are prohibited.
- Sparklers are permitted within your campsite unless a fire ban is in effect.
- Valuables should not be left unattended. If you experience theft, report it to the Campground Host immediately.
- The City of Quesnel and the Campground Host are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.